Pony Club Tasmania has a Facebook page in which information is regularly posted.
There is also a Facebook group for Current Pony Club coaches called Pony Club Tasmania Coaching where coaching information is regularly posted. Current coaches are encouraged to join this group.
Social media is a fantastic way that we build and connect the Pony Club community. Every word and image that you post sends a message about Pony Club. Pony Club has social media policies at the national, state and club level. Inappropriate posts may result in disciplinary action under the PCA Member Protection Policy, which includes the Code of Conduct.
So what is inappropriate?
· Negative comments about or images of a fellow member (could be bullying or harassment).
· Posts that breach confidentiality.
· Criticisms of office holders (could be bullying or harassment) or their decisions. This includes posts on your personal Facebook page. If you have an issue – take it up directly with them.
• Posts that breach anti-discrimination laws.
• Posts that are not factually accurate.