Call for Rider Nominations for National Prince Phillip Mounted Games 2019
PCT is calling for Rider nominations for Senior National Prince Phillip Mounted Games to be held at the 2019 PCA national Championships at the SIEC - Horsley Park NSW from 7th-13th October 2019.
Please Note Riders will need to take their own Horse.
Riders need to be aged 16-25 years as at 1st January 2019.
Nominations need to come from DC’s and must include the following;
1. Rider Nomination Form-Form 10.5.1
2. DC Confidential Report- Form 10.5.4
3. Play by the Rules Certificate-Links below
4. Signed Code of Conduct Form-Form 10.5.6
5. Nomination Fee of $20 to be paid to State Treasurer Sue deKaste either by Cheque or direct deposit (B&E, The Pony Club Association of Tasmanian, BSB- 632 001, A/C 100150311).
All of the above documents must be received by Close of Nomination 20th March 2019 or the nomination will not be accepted.
Nominations to be sent to Kyra Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org and will close 20 March 2019.
10.5.1 Rider nomination for national or state.pdf
10.5.4 DC or president confidential report.pdf
10.5.6 Code of conduct.pdf